Regional Sales Manager
Seattle, WA or Remote
NYSE-listed AgEagle Aerial Systems is seeking a talented, experienced and motivated Regional Sale Manager. The primary role of the Regional Sales Manager will be to focus is on sales-consulting, upselling, prospecting and sales operations activities with the end-goal of creating satisfied customers and maximizing our sales opportunities. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced and agile environment.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Manage the direct sale of sensor hardware, with a focus on the US.
- Responsible for managing inbounds leads and working them through the sales pipeline. If the opportunity warrants it, coordinate and deliver on-site demos in collaboration with technical support staff.
- Prospect opportunities through use of LinkedIn, Google News Alerts, and general monitoring of industry-related news. Comfortable with occasional cold-outreach.
- Share a sense of urgency and camaraderie for achieving team sales targets.
- Participate in weekly sales/marketing team meetings to discuss strategies and solve issues at hand.
- Grow credibility as an industry expert through marketplace research and engagement with industry and partners. Maintain professional and technical expertise by utilizing social networks, seeking out and reading professional publications, participating in conferences (speaking and attending relevant sessions), and attending relevant workshops.
- Assist in creation of sales materials (product videos, product slide decks, competitive analysis, etc.).
- Attend events, trade shows and webinars, as assigned by the Marketing team.
- Support integrators and resellers in their sales efforts as needed.
- Assist Business Development Manager as needed, providing feedback on product forecasts, pricing models, etc.
- 4+ years sales experience with 1-2+ years specifically in a consultative or technical sales role.
- Professional phone and web-meeting demeanor. Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of sales CRM and accounting software (particularly Salesforce and NetSuite).
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy; meticulous with record-keeping.
- Self-motivated and resourceful; willing to ask questions and take initiative.
- Position can be remote, but ideally within 2 hours of Pacific Time zone for coordination with the team in Seattle.
- Experience in the drone industry preferred (personal or professional).
- Currently hold, or willing to obtain, a Part 107 drone pilots license
Compensation and Benefits:
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Vacation & Sick Leave
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience
- Potential for bonus and equity award
About AgEagle Aerial Systems Inc. (NYSE American: UAVS)
AgEagle and its wholly owned subsidiaries, MicaSense, Measure Global, and senseFly, are actively engaged in designing and delivering best-in-class drones, sensors and software that solve important problems for our customers. Founded in 2010, AgEagle was originally formed to pioneer proprietary, professional-grade, fixed-winged drones and aerial imagery-based data collection and analytics solutions for the agriculture industry. Today, AgEagle. is a leading provider of full stack drone solutions for customers worldwide in the energy, construction, agriculture, and government verticals. For additional information, please visit our website at www.ageagle.com.