VP of People | AgEagle
Washington, DC, or Seattle, WA
NYSE-listed AgEagle Aerial Systems is seeking a talented and motivated leader with experience building and managing a best-in-class human resource function at a fast-growing technology company. This includes recruiting and retaining top talent and ensuring current team members execute and succeed. We are looking for a top performer who thrives in and enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Reporting to our Company’s CEO, build from the ground-up a human resources function including recruitment & selection, performance management, learning & development, succession planning, compensation and benefits, Human Resources Information Systems, and HR data and analytics.
- Source and recruit diverse and brilliant “A” players working across the organization to ensure requirements are documented and gaps filled.
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work” as the trusted team member who embodies and represents the best interests of the company, its culture, and its people.
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with “best practices” and employment laws and regulations based on mandated federal and state requirements.
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements.
- Develop and implement a process for annual employee reviews tied to measurable key performance indicators.
- Serve as the point of contact between the AgEagle leadership team and employees on critical people issues and document findings as needed.
- Cultivate a competitive benefits package, performance appraisal, and employee incentive programs for a fast-growing team.
- Reengineer human resources processes to ensure maximum effectiveness with the organization while communicating all changes and/or updates to policies and procedures.
- 25% travel required to offices throughout the organization.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or related field
- 10+ years of relevant work experience across multiple human resource functions with at least 5 years in a senior leadership role at a technology company
- Experience in talent recruitment/acquisition across multiple job functions and seniority levels.
- Deep knowledge of HR functions (talent management, recruitment etc.)
- Draft and evaluate key performance indicators (KPIs) for employees; assesses the organization’s success and market competitiveness based on these metrics
- Demonstrate ability to manage a direct team as well as indirect stakeholders in support of an organization’s strategy and vision
- Possess strong business acumen with ability to create win-win strategies that advance the development of our teams, and the strategic and financial trajectory of the company
- Embody the company’s core values of “no drama”, hustle, collaboration, integrity, innovation, quality, and responsibility
- Direct experience supporting complex workforce footprints across geographies and worker types
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Human Resource Certification is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary, bonus potential, 401k with match, and equity.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Flexible working environment, paid holiday, and vacation.
- Paid parental time off.
About AgEagle Aerial Systems Inc. (NYSE American: UAVS)
Founded in 2010, AgEagle is one of the nation’s leading commercial drone technology providers. AgEagle’s mission is to empower The Drone Age™ by providing American-made, tailored, and scalable drone solutions to the world. The Company is leveraging its reputation as one of the industry’s premium technology solutions and aerial data intelligence providers to deliver high performance, end-to-end drone solutions to the agriculture, commercial and industrial markets. AgEagle products are proudly manufactured and assembled in the United States. For additional information, please visit our websites at www.ageagle.com, www.measure.com and www.micasense.com.