Title: Customer Support Technical Associate | Measure Global
Washington, DC or Austin, Texas
Measure, an AgEagle company, is an aerial intelligence company that builds software to automate drone operations workflows. With end-to-end program management, user-friendly flight control and in-platform data analysis, Measure’s Ground Control is a cloud-based, plug-and-play operating system that empowers pilots and large enterprises with everything they need to operate drone fleets, fly autonomously, collaborate globally, visualize data and integrate with existing business systems and processes.
Measure is looking for a results-focused team member to be the primary touchpoint for our growing customer base. As a Customer Technical Support Associate, you’ll be responsible for collaborating with other teams to prioritize customer feedback and find solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Technical problem solving, specifically those customers may encounter when producing data products thru the software platform.
- Log and track support tickets using internal management systems (HubSpot and Jira). Maintain all activity in these systems, from origination to resolution.
- Provide high-quality, responsive customer support via multiple channels, answering questions and helping customers successfully use Measure’s Ground Control software platform.
- Perform post-resolution follow-up to ensure all issues are fully understood and remediated.
- Update and maintain product and technical support documentation, including manuals, user guides, technical articles, and an online Knowledge Base. Update and maintain relevant training materials including guides and videos.
- Assist the sales and account management teams with new customer onboarding.
- Share customer feedback across multiple departments to help improve Measure’s products and services and create an overall excellent customer experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field with 1-2 years of customer-facing experience for at a software company.
- Experience with Pix4D and Geoserver or other GIS platforms a plus.
- Must have familiarity with using SaaS helpdesk and CRM systems. Experience with HubSpot or Jira.
- Customer-centric – a genuine passion to understand and help those around you.
- Self-motivated – a desire to keep moving towards goals despite obstacles and potential setbacks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including phone-based support skills.
- Effective multi-tasker.
- Problem solver – with a bias towards taking action in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with drones, either professionally or personally a plus but not a requirement.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Vacation & Sick Leave
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience
- Potential for bonus and equity award
About AgEagle Aerial Systems Inc. (NYSE American: UAVS)
AgEagle and its wholly owned subsidiaries, MicaSense, Measure Global, and senseFly, are actively engaged in designing and delivering best-in-class drones, sensors and software that solve important problems for our customers. Founded in 2010, AgEagle was originally formed to pioneer proprietary, professional-grade, fixed-winged drones and aerial imagery-based data collection and analytics solutions for the agriculture industry. Today, AgEagle. is a leading provider of full stack drone solutions for customers worldwide in the energy, construction, agriculture, and government verticals. For additional information, please visit our website at www.ageagle.com