Senior Mobile Engineer – Android
Austin, Texas (preferred) or Remote
Measure Global (“Measure”), an AgEagle company, is seeking a results-focused team member to enhance and maintain our mobile Android flight application. As a Senior Android Developer, you’ll be responsible for architecting, developing and deploying a high-quality and performance mobile flight app experience for our users. You will work closely with product, design, pilots, company peers, external developers and industry partners to create proofs of concept, prototypes and products.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Lead the architecture and development of our mobile app for drone pilots.
- Translate user stories into design & code. Develop well-engineered code backed by automated tests where appropriate.
- Develop estimates and proofs-of-concept for new flight features.
- Code review and technical mentorship for the team.
- Proactive and technical problem solving, including assisting customer support with triaging issues as needed
- Research and employ contemporary software development techniques to ensure quality and improve velocity of the team.
- Build and deliver application into beta testing and production environments.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field with a minimum of 5 years Android development experience.
- Experience developing Android applications in Kotlin.
- Cross-platform development experience is a strong plus.
- Customer-centric – a genuine passion to understand and help those around you.
- Self-motivated – a desire to keep moving towards goals despite obstacles and potential setbacks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem solver – with a bias towards taking action in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with drones, either professionally or personally a plus but not a requirement.
- Ability to work in an evolving environment, helping to develop processes and best practices for both company and industry.
- Experience with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Vacation & Sick Leave
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience
- Potential for bonus and equity award
About AgEagle Aerial Systems Inc. (NYSE American: UAVS)
AgEagle and its wholly owned subsidiaries, MicaSense, Measure Global, and senseFly, are actively engaged in designing and delivering best-in-class drones, sensors and software that solve important problems for our customers. Founded in 2010, AgEagle was originally formed to pioneer proprietary, professional-grade, fixed-winged drones and aerial imagery-based data collection and analytics solutions for the agriculture industry. Today, AgEagle. is a leading provider of full stack drone solutions for customers worldwide in the energy, construction, agriculture, and government verticals. For additional information, please visit our website at www.ageagle.com