Office Manager | senseFly
Raleigh, North Carolina
senseFly (“senseFly”), an AgEagle company, develops and produces a proprietary line of eBee-branded, high performance, fixed wing drones for professional use. Safe, ultra-light and easy to use, these autonomous drones are utilized by thousands of customers around the world in agriculture, government, engineering and construction, among other industry verticals to collect actionable aerial intelligence. This position will report directly to the North America Regional Manager of senseFly.
AgEagle is seeking an experienced, energetic, highly-organized and reliable business professional to serve as the Office Manager of our senseFly facility located in Raleigh, North Carolina.
The ideal candidate should thrive in challenging business environments requiring strong organizational, analytical, creative and follow-through capabilities. Moreover, the role demands an individual who is a dynamic problem-solver with proven effectiveness in identifying system inefficiencies and implementing corrective measures to improve cash flow, reduce costs and strengthen both internal and external business relationships.
- Generating invoices and account statements, processing customer payment and related invoices allocation, managing cash collection,
- Validating and recording Supplier invoices, performing timely bank payments, responding to all providers inquiries.
- Generating POs as needed and confirming receipt of inventory to record within accounting system
- Responsible for the validation and the execution of the bi-monthly payroll of all employees (Collecting payroll information, expense management, new employee account creation on Paychex platform, calculating employee benefits and deductions with our Payroll expert in the US), scheduling electronic payments, sending report to our Group),
- Interfacing and providing requested accounting support to accounting staff and accounting firm, as necessary
- Provide general administrative support to the AgEagle team to include:
- Arranging meetings and conference calls, including coordinating all meeting logistics, developing agendas and meeting materials, et al
- Drafting correspondence and presentations
- Recording, transcribing and distributing notes/minutes of meetings
- Providing other daily support to staff, as needed
- Coordination of travel for team members
- Perform general office/facilities management duties to include:
- Managing inventory of office supplies, ordering supplies, as needed, and ensuring that costs are appropriately managed
- Planning space allocations, layouts and floor moves, as required; arranging for and supervising office cleaning and maintenance/upkeep
- Managing office systems – Phones, Internet, etc.
- Assist with onboarding & offboarding onsite employees
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Must be able to function effectively in a variety of roles within a dynamic environment under minimum supervision
- Expertise with planning, prioritizing and organizing individual and group activities and processes
- Team-focused; enjoys working as part of an active group of highly engaged individuals, sharing information readily with co-workers, and listening and respecting others; able and willing to assist coworkers in the development of their own professional skills in order to ensure the team’s success
- Results oriented problem solver
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Accounting or equivalent experience, preferred.
- At least five (5) years of experience in office management and bookkeeping.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, networking, and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- A high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) and Microsoft Teams.
- Experience working with NetSuite accounting software
Compensation and Benefits:
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Vacation & Sick Leave
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience
- Potential for bonus and equity award
About AgEagle Aerial Systems Inc. (NYSE American: UAVS)
AgEagle and its wholly owned subsidiaries, MicaSense, Measure Global, and senseFly, are actively engaged in designing and delivering best-in-class drones, sensors and software that solve important problems for our customers. Founded in 2010, AgEagle was originally formed to pioneer proprietary, professional-grade, fixed-winged drones and aerial imagery-based data collection and analytics solutions for the agriculture industry. Today, AgEagle. is a leading provider of full stack drone solutions for customers worldwide in the energy, construction, agriculture, and government verticals. For additional information, please visit our website at www.ageagle.com