Director of Marketing
Greater Denver | Boulder, Colorado Area
The Director of Marketing will be responsible for creating and maintaining a cohesive brand identity, as well as marketing product and services for AgEagle Aerial Systems and its respective subsidiary companies. The ideal candidate will conceive, build and execute effective marketing programs which are designed to drive engagement, successfully promote proprietary products and services, and secure customer loyalty.
He/she will manage all marketing organizational systems and processes and best leverage multiple traditional and digital channels to achieve specific brand-building and sales objectives. Marketing channels and tools will include, but not be limited to, our Company’s web properties, email, social media, ad placements, white papers, infographics, affiliate programs, partner co-marketing initiatives, conference participation, webinars, podcasts and other creative assets.
This position will direct internal and external resources for creative direction and technical writing, as well as provide guidance to the senior management on market trends and opportunities to expand and elevate our brands’ identities and thought leadership in the Agriculture, Sensor and Drone Solutions markets. This position will initially report to the CEO of AgEagle. The position will have management responsibility for the current marketing team.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with senior leadership, business development team, communications team and external IR/PR teams to identify needs and formulate and execute specific marketing strategies
- Create targeted messages and customer communications based on the key value propositions and use cases of our content and target audiences; direct production of related creative assets
- Repurpose and repackage existing content and marketing materials into alternative forms to extract maximum value from creative efforts
- Plan and execute whitepapers, infographics, videos, webinar and podcast content, etc. to reach and engage target audiences
- Determine appropriate methods and metrics for measuring and monitoring marketing effectiveness.
- Lead cross-functional marketing initiatives and brand partnerships with our customers, resellers, etc.
- Coordinate all industry trade show and conference participation
- Oversee management and adherence to approved marketing budget
- Build and maintain a central repository of all marketing documentation and information, promotional material and training videos used by our business development teams, service providers and partners
- Remain up-to-date on all relevant UAV industry developments, trends and new or emerging technologies
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in Marketing, Advertising or other relevant field; MBA a plus
- Minimum of ten years’ experience with a track record of success in multi-channel content creation and a strong foundation in best industry marketing principles; international and channel marketing experience a strong plus
- Exceptional writer and editorialist for different stages of the marketing funnel and customer lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Strong bias towards speed and detail orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communications skills
- Experience working with agencies and/or contracts, and multiple projects with successful execution
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and CMS tools, SalesForce preferred
- Knowledge and experience working with BI tools
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Proficient in Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, OneDrive), Teams and Adobe Creative Suite, such as Photoshop and InDesign
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Potential for bonus
- Stock options
- Health insurance
- Paid vacations