Customer Support Technical Associate | Measure Global
Washington, D.C. or Austin, Texas
Measure Global, an AgEagle Company, (“Measure”) is an aerial intelligence company that builds software to automate drone operations. We’re looking for a results-focused team member to be the primary touchpoint for our growing customer base. As a Customer Technical Support Associate, you’ll be responsible for collaborating with other teams to prioritize customer feedback and find solutions.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field with 1-2 years of customer-facing experience for at a software company. Experience with Pix4D and Geoserver or other GIS platforms a plus.
- Must have familiarity with using SaaS helpdesk and CRM systems. Experience with HubSpot or Jira a plus.
- Customer-centric – a genuine passion to understand and help those around you.
- Self-motivated – a desire to keep moving towards goals despite obstacles and potential setbacks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including phone-based support skills.
- Effective multi-tasker.
- Problem solver – with a bias towards taking action in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with drones, either professionally or personally a plus but not a requirement.
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 3-5 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeCommit, CodeDeploy, CodeBuild, CodePipeline, CloudFront, S3).
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements.
- Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Cloudformation.
- Solid foundation of networking and Linux administration.
- Experience with Docker, GitHub, CICD tools like Jenkins, ELK, Kubernetes, and deploying applications on AWS.
- Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
- Strong bias for action and ownership.
- Experience with Monitoring tools like AWS GuardDuty, Nagios, Prometheus.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Benefits package
About AgEagle Aerial Systems Inc. (NYSE American: UAVS) AgEagle and its wholly-owned subsidiaries, MicaSense and Measure Global, are actively engaged in designing and delivering best-in-class drones, sensors and software that solve important problems for our customers. Founded in 2010, AgEagle was originally formed to pioneer proprietary, professional-grade, fixed-winged drones and aerial imagery-based data collection and analytics solutions for the agriculture industry. Today, AgEagle. is a leading provider of full stack drone solutions for customers worldwide in the energy, construction, agriculture, and government verticals. For additional information, please visit our websites at www.ageagle.com, www.measure.com and www.micasense.com.